Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Squared Mess!

Mom was wide awake and smiling this morning!

What a traumatic day! I made a mess of my small squares! (pulling my hair out!)
 
Here are my 4 squares. They look good here! See that big hole in the center? I want it to go away!

I didn't know what color I should join the squares with. I had yellow on my desk so I used it. The yellow blends in with the yellow square.
 
Yikes! The yellow yarn shows!I squished the pink and blue together so you couldn't see the yellow in the middle! Its going to show when you move the squares.
 
They need to be joined again in the middle.
 
 
Well its pathetic to look at. The yellow yarn is showing everywhere! I'm going to have to try another way to join them so the yarn used doesn't show! They look just awful. I even mixed up the position of colors! The dark blue is supposed to be on the right! The yellow is supposed to be on the left. The other 2 squares are mixed up too!
 
 I started a beret today. Its in a shade of pink. The activities director has a birthday on the 28th. Shes going on vacation so I will need to give this too her early!
 I should be able to finish it in the morning. She loves pink and purple so I'm making a purple one too!
 
Here is my square of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment