Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Crochet

Mom is still weak. It was difficult to keep her awake. I propped her up with pillows and blankets. I raised her feet and legs up so she couldn't slide down. She slept from 10:00 to 1:00, her lunch came but I couldn't wake her. She fell face first in her mashed potatoes and got food all over her right hand. She didn't like having her face washed. The nurse supervisor checked her out. So we just let her sleep. She woke up at 3. I walked her some but she was very slow moving. We sat in the activity room and she started going to sleep again. This is so hard to deal with. It scares me when she gets sick.

I got to crochet some. I almost finished a purple beret, I have about 7 rows to go. I'm starting another beret in some shade of purple. It has front post dc stitches going around it. Its going to look pretty. Here's today's square.


I made a lot of hats with the center color. It was very popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment