Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crochet Hats!

I am so glad I took my pink beret to work on today! I asked the activities director when she started her vacation, she said today at 4! I went to activity room and started working furiously trying to finish the last 6 rows! She kept walking in the room! She was supposed to be taking residents to the dining room for church service! One of my friends in a wheelchair was watching for her to come back! I managed to complete it by 10:30! That was close! It turned out so cute! I had to take pics of it with my phone!

I sat it in the window and tried to get a pic!

I tried to put the beret on an angel but it didn't work very good!
 
The back of the activities director's head. She loved it! It looks so good on her! I'm so happy she loved it! She is such a great person and helps me when I need it! 

Today I didn't have time to work on my squares. Every time I thought about them I would get frustrated! I will save them for a couple days later to work on!

I did work on a new hat pattern for my hat pattern blog. I almost finished it. I should be finished with it tomorrow. Here's a pic.
 
 
Here is my square of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment