Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snowy Saturday!

It was a quiet cold day at the nursing home, so many people stayed in bed! Mom and I did our usual walking and the hallways were free and clear of wheelchairs and walkers! There was no one to say hello to this morning even this afternoon it was very quiet and still cold. We watched the snow cascading down like a shower of powdered sugar being sifted into a bowl! I wanted to run outside and dance in the shower of whiteness! I never seen snow pour from the sky in buckets of teeny tiny flakes like that! I wish I could have done it but leaving mom alone wasn't an option. 

I did manage to squeak in enough time to make my square of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Awah ! could none of the staff stayed with her long enough for you to have done that, I know it would not have taken long. I can feel the joy in your word's but the disapointment also.
    so sorry you could not play in the snow.
    grat square an great color choice. it has been real cold her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Everyone was busy at the time it happened!

    ReplyDelete