Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sickness is Everywhere at NH!

I felt so guilty at nursing home today. Several people called out sick! I had been around all of them! Last Friday on New Year's Eve I was exhausted at the NH. I had stayed up late Wednesday and Thursday night so I chalked it up to tiredness. By 4 pm on Friday I had started coughing and feeling very run down. I went home and crashed in the recliner! 

Saturday morning the nurse sent me home because I was very sick. Oh gosh I feel so badly for all those people I was around! Most of them are gone! I listened to the cna's talking about the others being very sick! I still don't have my voice back but I do feel better! Mom was slow moving today. I am positive she is going to get it. We share a diet pepsi everyday. She was walking slower than molasses coming out out a bottle! 

I managed to get my camouflage hat done for Lawrence.  I finished my square for the day and I started another hat!

I found this Red Heart yarn called Williamsburg Print, I must have made a hat from it I still have a lot left!

2 comments:

  1. thats pretty for verigated yarn that ans a solid would be pretty together. the bug your talking about was going around and it was a nasty one at that. sorry you got it but that one was floating in the air. hope your feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but I caught another one from nursing home again! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete