Sunday, January 23, 2011

I got sick!

I coughed all night and woke up weak and achy. The nurse sent me home at 1:30 pm. I hope I am better tomorrow! I finished my toy tote bag! Looks good! Very cute!

There's a bath towel crammed in there! Its big! 

There are Hot Wheels cars in there now!

Before I left the nursing home today they found the man 2 doors down with something wrong. I don't know what it was but I could hear the ambulance coming and I heard someone say crash cart. I hope he is going to be ok. He really didn't look good when they wheeled him by.

He has a funny sense of humor. I would get in front of him and let him chase me in his wheelchair. He would always say, I will catch up with you! I enjoyed laughing with him. I hate nursing homes. You meet people and get to know them and the next day they are gone! Just like that! They go and die on you!You come back the next day and the bed is stripped and the belongings are packed or even worse they already have someone new in the bed! Then my stomach  gets in knots and I hold back the tears because they don't like it when I cry over someone dying. So I do silent grieving. Fake smile outside. Sadness ripping me apart inside. 

Here is my square for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment