Friday, January 7, 2011

Crazy Friday!

Today went by very fast! I took Jonathan for a med check this morning, I didn't get to the nursing home until 10:00. I wasn't there ten minutes when a volunteer got very ill. He wasn't contagious it was related to his physical ailments. I got his pain pill open and helped him hold his cup he was shaking violently! He was curling up in a fetal position! I offered to drive him home because he was not able to do it! I took mom back to her hall and told them I was leaving but would return!
I live in one city and he lives on the other side of the area in another city! It took 1 hour and 10 minutes to get him home! He was 5 miles from my brother's home! He hurt so bad the moaning was horrific. I could relate to it from suffering with pain from chemo drugs and cancer. Finally the last 15 minutes I could tell his pain med had kicked in! I didn't get back until 1:15! Mom was fine! They take good care of her!

I didn't get my square done until I got home this evening! What a crazy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. You have a kindness about you that many have thrown away. your a helping hand. and God is blessing you. love this square also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you!

    I love this square too!

    ReplyDelete